Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 4: blog assignment !!!

The blog assignment it’s really good thing. It’s make me writing about whatever happens with me sometimes. But the problem is some time the requirement it’s too much or too difficult for me.  As an example the reading over the subject it really long, and it has a very difficult words and I  am an international student so it’s will take a long time to finish the reading and writing the responds. Sometimes I did not doing the reading stuff because it’s so long and I have a lot of things with other courses, I am not saying that the LOR 101 it not important to me , of Couse it’s really important but I have a class more important than this class. In my opinion if the blog will be in one blog over the week will be a good and batter thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment