Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 4: advice for this class!!!!

I would say to people who thinking to take LOR 101 this class will help you a lot especially in library, because you will know much better about the sections over the library and will not find some difficult to looking for the books. Also this class will help you understand a lot of things we know it but not as much as we know. You will be a confortable at this class, but you have to work hard as much as you can, because the profits of this class will binge seen in your academic life. Don’t be afraid of this class because the name of this class, the name just a sample to show what the class for, but the only thing I suggest you to do Don’t be absents even if you an excuse for that. Remember all those advisees are form my opinion and what I believe in. I wish I gave you guys the right advisees for this class and I hope you guys better grads in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment